Monday, March 3, 2014

New Erin Condren Life Planner

I've finally decided I going to get off my backside and do a blog post. It's only been three years since I started this blog! What better reason than to get blogging than to review my new Erin Condren Life Planner.

For the last three years or perhaps even more I have been an avid non-paper scheduler. I preferred to use my iPhone and iPad to store all my meetings, appointment etc. I was finding that I wasn't checking my iPhone or iPad and forgetting appointments or my to dos.  I'm pretty good at remembering stuff but not that good. At the beginning of this year things started feeling a bit chaotic. I realised that I needed to get back to a paper planner. Before my iPhone I had always had a paper planner. I used them in high school and university and also when I was living in Japan I was a huge fan of the paper planner.



I only discovered the Erin Condren Life Planners by chance reading someone else's blog. I immediately fell in love with them. There are many different cover designs to choose. Check out the link for the Erin Condren Life Planners

I chose a Classic Planner. You can also get the Gold Planner, which is a little extra.

The Details

  • They're customisable. You can choose your own cover and colour combinations.
  • You can choose your starting month.
  • You can have a 12 month or an 18 month planner.
  • Bright and colourful pages.
  • Each month comes with a motivational quote
  • The monthly tabs and other tabs are laminated for protection.
  • There's a section for important dates - birthdays and anniversaries
  • A section of notepaper - both lined and blank pages.
  • 240 coloured stickers - some are already labelled with things like "birthday" on them, others are blank.
  • A "Keep It Together Folder" - to keep notes, bills  and other important papers.
  • Plastic ziploc pouch to store stuff.

My Views On The Life Planner
The starter classic planner is $50 (US) which seems a little expensive. It has gotten me back into keep a schedule and keeping to do lists again. The shipping is very expensive and it almost made me decide against it. International shipping is $39.95 which makes it really expensive. Saying that, I'm still happy about getting the planner as I'm really enjoying using it. I added pens and a pen holder. I wouldn't add the pen holder next time. It was only $2.95 but it stretched after the first week. 

I bought a set of elastic bands to hold the planner together. I recommend these. They come in a set of pink, blue and silver.

Here's some photos to show you what it looks like both outside and inside:

Inside the front cover

Laminated Tabs


Monthly & Weekly Spreads
An example of how I use my weekly spread
An example of how I use my monthly spread

Blank
Blank

Blank Note Pages

Lined Note Pages

Keep It Together Folder
Would I get the planner again? Yes. I'm very happy with it at this stage. I'm only had it for a few weeks so I'll see how I feel at the end of the year when I'll be ordering for next.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love my Erin Condren Life Planner! Glad you like yours too! :)

    ReplyDelete